All design will be carried out to meet the parameters of HTM02-01.
In the case of existing system the design check will be carried out as follows:
1. A site survey of the complete system(s) will be carried out.
2. Scaled schematic drawings will be prepared showing existing pipe sizes.
3. Flow rates from HTM02-01 will be added.
4. Pressure drop calculations will be produced.
5. Plant & manifold capacity will be checked and recorded.
6. Areas which do not meet HTM02-01 standards will be identified.
Checking the system design enables the Authorised Person to:
a. Identify areas which are under performing for future upgrade.
b. Identify areas with spare capacity which will allow extension without major cost.